Thursday, February 18, 2010

My fiRsT time is given to Yummy Yami~XD

Mana Zi Mei??
Zi Mei di sini..
Why is everyone finding me...
I know you guys miss me la...
haha*xin xu-ing(dun buu me)

Hmm~
I want to started mty speech already..
Pls be silent...XD
First,
I'm so sorry that I can't reply and post something about myself because you guys know de lar..my computer laG laG de ma..
but now nevermind liao...you guys no need so hard to find me and so miss me liao..
My computer is back now!!
This is a brand new computer for me..
so yeng you know...
you guys want to know how yeng ma?
Let tell you guys le...:
The first eyes you see is the monitor screen right?
last time my monitor screen is a lau ya big big screen..
Now change to LCD SCREEN!!
YENG RITE?
haha...

The second le..
Is...
I got a webcam liao..with a mic and a webcam..
I can see you guys wearing pyjamas in front the computer and "pi tou san fa" faces liao...
hahaXD

The third wan le...
Regarding to the last gathering we had..
I'm so happy and appreciate and cherish all the moment we gathered..but i won't cry la..haha
At first I'm quite disappointed that why is my birthday is not important to you guys..
but now I only know that I'm wrong.You guys are so good and loves me so much..haha*xin xu-ing again..

SuLynn:Thank you for your concern and company me when I'm bored..
JingWei:Thanks for your purse and your kind-hearted that always help walked through everything that really hard for me..
MayGee:Haiz~May Gee a May Gee~We have know each other for so long time liao..so you yuan leh...
PeiYing:i haven't outing with u leh....

HuH~
This a the toughest and the longest essay I've written before..
hahaXP

^That's all for today and my first post..comment pls^XD

Bye~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment