Monday, April 12, 2010

help!

can anyone help me??!!!
i will attend the majlis anugerah cemerlang chs this saturday to receive my award la....
but hor...
i got a few problems now...
first... i duno whether my mum can go tengok or not wor...
the "tong gao" only ask i can attend or not but tidak ask my parents will go or not la...
and then ler...
i lost the "tong gao"!!!
so i forgot when the ceremony begin la!!!
and hor...
i remember the "tong gao" got listed out the clothing we cannot pakai la..
but i forget the list juga...
so... anyone of you know arh?
or... anyone of you will attend too?

yan

2 comments:

  1. WONG WING YAN!!! i knew u were smart, but plz dun show off la..u reminded me of my results la....=(i hate it...feel so bad =(okay anyway congrats on ur achievement!!=)erm,my brother got tat paper...parents can choose to go or not, not necessary..but rmb wear neatly,no deep V n sleeveless,as usual^^i will tell u as soon as i no wat the time to start the event..okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o~~ not show off la!!!
    anyway... thanks la!
    but hor... who r u arh?

    ReplyDelete