Wednesday, May 26, 2010

yan here~~

walao~~~ yesterday i kena "bok mong" by a ham sup lou at the pasar 2 times ler...
my mum say the guy is the famous ham sup lou in sungai way wor...
but he didnt bok mong my mum...
only bok mong me wor... see...
i memang la cantik la~~~
n when he bok mong me hor... i was holding a umbrella la...
i really very very feel like want to hit him with the umbrella lor!!!
but i memang not dare to do that lor.....
haiz... so "bai bai" kena bok mong...
oh ya... the guy very smelly =.="

as you know... i started my college punya life lor...
oh~~~i feel bad...
i dun like my college life lor...
everyone beside me seems like very enjoy lor...
except me...
college life memang sienz bagi saya la....
dont know la... mayb i juz cant find the joy of college life since it is juz begin saja la...

how?

No comments:

Post a Comment