Friday, June 4, 2010

inabadmood=(

...it has been quite a long time since i had written the last blog..i wasnt used to write blog often, juz on occasionally...but i found out that blog is the most suitable place to chit chat n talk rubbish...i juz finished viewing sumones blog....i tried to respond indifferently toward HERs blog...cuz i cant do anything,rite?? im kinda stuck at here dy...prove that my essay is not gud enough...includes my grammar, my acting tooo!!!@#$%%*

lets skip this....

maggie ar...im so useless..i feel lyk my life has becoming worst and worst...uneventful...boring...nonono...this is a bit of an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!but i really miss u la babe...if sumone can invent 时光机...then we can enjoy our highschool life forever...yea FOREVER..promise me one thing...muz always love me...can u???oh ya,did u change ur hp number??i saw ur facebook..got sum new pics huh...and new friends...it seems that u hv forgotten me...let me erase the promise first...hehe..do u hv any prob in ur study??is it hard ??muz do it well in ur every exam...if u face any prob..call me..i will help u..^^

haiz,i havent started my school la...still got 3 more weeks...im looking for hostel..请问有房出租吗?...goiing to hv my driving test nex monday...pray for me..jingwei at taylors,wingyan and meimei at tar...sulynn at helps..maggie at inti..sigh..lets us promise eachh other one thing: KEEP IN TOUCH=)love u guys


from:kathleen,py

No comments:

Post a Comment